Full name: Nguyễn Trường Sa
- BA of TESOL
- MA of Applied Linguistics
- Doctor of Language Education
- English teaching and learning methods
- Second Language Acquisition
- Action and Classroom Qualitative Research
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2013a). EFL Learners’ Beliefs: A Response to Rokeach’s Definition of a Belief System. Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 3(5), 499-507.
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2013b). The relations between Vietnamese EFL students’ and teachers’ language learning beliefs. Cambridge Scholar Publishing.
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2014a). Situated motivation: A Framework for how EFL learners are motivated in the classroom. International Journal of English language & Translation Studies, 2(1), 120-129.
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2014b). Writing up a literature review in social and educational research: Hints for learners from Confucian heritage cultures. Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2014c). Mark scheme for evaluating a lesson. Teachit ELT. http://www.teachitelt.com/332?resource=22284
- Lê Thị Mỹ Phonl, Nguyễn Trường Sa (2015). Low-competence Learners’ Expectations in English Classes. International Educational E-Journal, 4(3), 90-97.
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2016). Một chữ cũng là trò. Nhà xuất bản Trẻ.
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (forth coming). To be or WHAT to be: insides of progress in language learning. N
- Nguyễn Trường Sa (2019). University-age learners’ preferences for foreign language motivational strategies. Journal of Science and Technology, 37, 135-147.